Friday, January 11, 2008

Mom please don't delete this!!!!!!!

ok, so I figured while my mom is out I'd take the chance to be sneaky (Me? Sneaky? Never!) and do a blog post since I can't have my own blog. (This is Morgann by the way.) Plus I need to take my mind off my soccer game which I have in 2 hours 25 min and 36 secondes, while Big T and LITTLE M go to a moive at the theater. ( I thought I'd emphisise the little) They don't even want to see me play soccer, but, of course,that has nothing to do with the fact that they came to just about every game last season. I would do it for them........ok mabey I would do it for them.
Onto subject 2. Dove Chocolates. My mom (and me) REALLY need some dove chocolates. =] Don't forget to send some! Feel free to send other chocolates too! (reeses would be nice too :] ) Shes probably going to put it on our Care Package thing but I thought I'd give you a heads up on the chocolates.
Well, now know why my mom NEVER blogs its because theres nothing ever to blog about. Hummm.....I think I can change that.....=]

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Funny Kelly, nice way to get some chocolate!

Won't it be all melted if it is mailed to India?

How about gum? Need any of that too?

I heard on TV that India consumes the most butter, is that true?

Wendy in AK

Anonymous said...

Morgann, I miss your witt. Or is it spelled whit???

Anonymous said...

Morgann shame on you!!!!lol sneaky little golem!!!!jk I'll try to send you some for your B-day..... but I'm afraid they'll melt.... that's what happened when we tried to send reeses to my Dad when he was in Iraq. How'd did your soccer game go!?!?!?!?!