Saturday, January 19, 2008

Holy Broken Windows--Batman!


Yesterday I realized its a good thing I only have two boys.

When Taylor was about 4 years old, I was shocked when my next door neighbor came to the back door and told me that Taylor had broken out the windows of his pick-up truck. Yes, window-z! Apparently breaking the drivers side window wasn't enough so, with ski pole in hand, he proceeded around to the passenger side to finish the job.

Keep in mind he was only 4 and no one actually saw him commit the crime but the circumstantial evidence seemed overwhelming.

End of story? I thought so...until yesterday.

Yesterday, Tyson was jumping on the trampoline and pulled a rock out of his pocket and chucked it for whatever reason at my car, instantly shattering the passenger side window. Besides being absolutely furious, the thought crossed my mind; dude, are my windows old and brittle or does he just have a wicked pitching arm....mmmm baseball scholarship??

Anyway, boys obviously have a couple very strong genes that involve guns and destruction. If the guns can be used to cause the fore said destruction, all the better!

So, I'm glad I only had two because if there were anymore who knows how many car windows I'd have had to replace by now!

2 comments:

Rena said...

That little tird muffin. You are right about the boy thing. Crazy boyssssssss!

Leenz said...

Wow! Where do you go to get car windows fixed in India?