Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Let me put your minds at ease

We have had many a concern raised about sending chocolate to us in the mail. So please, let me take this opportunity to put your minds at ease.

First, chocolate is not an illegal substance in India (although it should be the way it melts in your mouth, ever so slowly coating your tongue and throat with its intoxicating goodness....)
Sorry, I digress!

Second, the weather is actually quite cold in India right now. I am currently wearing long sleeve shirts and jackets. It is supposed to get down to 0 degrees on Friday, 0 degrees celsius that is, had ya freakin out there for a minute didn't I! So,the chances of it melting in the post right now is as likely as...umm, well um, lets just say it's not likely!

I hope that I have addressed any reservations you may have previously had about sending us chocolate.
(so get on the ball and SEND me some chocolate NOW!......please!)

For a full list of our favorites please see below! :)

*Dove Carmels
*Dove Milk Chocolate
*Dove Dark Chocolate
*Cadbury anything
*Hersheys Kisses, Reese's, minatures, snickers...its all good!

No comments: