Wednesday, March 5, 2008

I'm Back...

Sorry I have have been such a neglectful blogger as of late. I don't know if I mentioned that I am the editor of the elementary school yearbook this year (bad decision) and as you've already noticed I'm sure, the school year is quickly drawing to a close. Thus, my deadlines are coming quickly and unforgivingly. I am feeling overworked, overwhelmed and definitely under-paid! I realize its somewhat of a pathetic excuse for leaving my blog so unattended but....

Lets play a little bit of catch up!

I believe I mentioned that Gdma & Gdpa S were here several weeks ago. I think they had fun despite getting horribly ill (thank heavens for Cipro). I think the Taj Mahal was probably the highlight of their trip, and for us a much more weather friendly experience than last August!

R took his Mom and Dad to Old Delhi one afternoon to see the Red Fort but it was closed. But they went to the spice market and bought spices to take home (hope everybody is enjoying them)!

It was nice to have them and I'm glad they were able to make it here before going back home to the great state of ID. Mmmmm....potatos!

No comments: