Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Parenting Joys

The following is an email I recieved from R while on my vacation in Bali....

.....little T locked his room with all the keys in his room today. I don't know what he is going to wear to school tomorrow as all his cloths are in his room and he wore a swim suit for most of the day today! Thinking about putting him in some of Mishy's cloths to teach him a lesson.
Also he had a poopin accident today and a piece of it feel on Mishy's floor. He didn't tell me about it and so he ground it into the carpet trying to clean it up and then put Mishy's little green carpet thingy on top of it! What a
day!

6 comments:

Rachelle said...

Hilarious! Of course, all of this would happen while YOU'RE on vacation!

Derrell said...

I find chanting to help in such situations: We *wanted* to be parents. We *wanted* to be parents.

Bali! Sounds exotic!

stfisher said...

We've had a couple of those poopin accidents as well. However, I was "lucky enough" to have been home for them both. I wish I had have had the presence of mind to take a picture...it wasn't funny at the time but it sure would be now...now that the twins (the offending party) are almost 12...can you say "BRIBERY".

We expect pictures and details on your Bali trip... :-)

Anonymous said...

How old do we think little T is anyway? Glad I am only the grandma.
You could write me some of these wonderful moments of parenthood, it would bring we some consolation from past experiences. mom

Wendoyoublog in Colorado said...

Oh my, glad you were on vacation at the time, now all your gaskets are still in place.

Please do post about your vacation. And how you got so lucky to have one.

grammaDawn said...

These stories are so nice to HEAR about, welcome to the 'mommy club'. Bali huh? And I felt lucky to be in Palm Springs....sheeesh!