Friday, August 31, 2007

COMMENTS ANYONE?

I'm assuming (and you know what assuming does) that none of you have been leaving comments on my blog simply because your not sure how to do so and not because you don't want to! So I am going to give you instructions on how to leave a comment and no, you don't have to have a Google account to leave a comment.

1) Click on the word "comment" at the bottom of the post you would like to leave a comment for.
2) Write your message in the comment box that pops up and then click the "Other" or "Anonymous" options and then Click on Publish Comment.

Its that simple! All the other boxes of information are optional and you don't need to worry about them!

So now that you know how simple it is please give me a little feedback on my posts...PLEASE!
Be sure to include your name if you want me to know who you are.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

This was so fun to see. Mother and I (Venita) just got your blog address so thought we would open it and it has been fun to read and hear about your life in India. Mom is staying here in Provo with us but will be going to Rex and Sandy's on Sunday. We so enjoy having her with us. It also makes it easier to take care of my garden vegitables. Morgan looks like she is goind great in her swimming.
What a wonderful adventure your life is. Great to hear all about it. We will be looking forward to more posts from you.
We send our love.
Grandma
Venita & Eldon

Anonymous said...

OK I hope that I'm doing this right because this whole page came up in Korean for some idiotic reason. :-) I had to send a comment about your little Kelly and the cockroach bit. Well now you know what I went through the whole time I was in Okinawa. hee hee hee I would open up a cupboard and out they'd come. They were the Okinawan state "bird".

How the heck are ya?? Sounds like you are doing well now that you received your HHG. We are now in Korea and living in an apartment off-base. Great blog by the way!

Love ya!
Tam