Wednesday, May 28, 2008

On a jet plane...

Tomorrow we wave good-bye to all that we loath and love about India. I suddenly feel the need to sing....(breaking into song)..I'm leavin, on a jet plane, don't know if I'll be back again...(actually, I know exactly when I'll be back again, but Aerosmith wouldn't agree to change the lyrics, go figure!)

We've had to peel Mo off the ceiling several times today because she can't sit still or stop herself from sudden, ear-piercing outbursts and fits of laughter.

I intend to continue blogging during our stateside adventures this summer but, don't be surprised if I'm a little more lackadaisical about it. After all, I am supposed to be on vacation! :)

BK here I come!

P.S. Conversation between Daddy and Little T;

"Little T, do you know the difference between a snail and a slug?" "Oh yes, that's easy Daddy!" "Oh yeah? How can you tell?" Because Daddy...a snail hides in its shell!"

2 comments:

Wendoyoublog in Colorado said...

I hope your flight goes okay....have lots of fun with family and friends.

I wish you lots of trips to BK....

Ange said...

DUDE... Update the blog... I'm going through serious Kelly withdrawals!