Thursday, December 6, 2007

To Answer Your Question. . .

. . . of course I made that soccer-if-ic birthday cake!!

. . . no, we are not getting any more bunnies. One sad bunny story is enough for this Momma.

. . . Mo, doesn't kiss the boys, so you don't have to worry about her getting her braces stuck, Grandpa!!

. . . no, we didn't buy a Kashmire carpet. Even as cheap as you can buy them here it is still a large chunk of change!

. . . I know the extra half hour in the time difference doesn't seem right, but it is.

. . . the inside of my house is pretty much square, nothing fancy or elaborate but comfortable.

. . . no, we don't have a dishwasher, but we do have a washer & dryer.

. . . yes, banana's do grow upside down. or is it right side up, whose to say!

. . . to buy the paper mache items, tell me approx. what you want and send me the $. If you bank at AFCU transfer it to my account and Vwallah!

. . . your not a chicken!

. . . no, earthquakes are not a regular occurrence in India.

. . . we are betting that R gets tapeworm first!

. . . no, I really haven't had diarrhea since Easter, that was a quote from Nacho Libre, one of the most quotable movies ever made! Look for more of them throughout my blogs, if something doesn't sound right--its probably Nacho!

"Get that corn outta my face!"

No comments: