Sunday, November 25, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving

Just wanted to wish everyone a belated Happy Thanksgiving! I'm late because we just got back from spending 3 days in the Rajistani desert, riding camels, and sleeping in tents. It was great fun but I sure missed the turkey and pumpkin pie. . . especially the pumpkin pie. We left on Thanksgiving and got back late Saturday night (actually early Sunday morning).
I will be blogging our trip one day at a time over the next day or two so as to not overwhelm anyone (including myself). We have a TON of pics to download, plus you know how long-winded I can be, can't leave a single detail out, no matter how tedious or unimportant.

P.S. We got our VAN!!! Yahoo! It arrived on Wednesday, the day before we left for our trip to Pushkar. I was so excited when they brought it I jumped in it and drove around the compound (equivalent to riding around the block). Mutua seemed to understand our anticipation and when it arrived seemed just as excited as us, just wait til I take her for a ride, she may never step foot in a vehicle again...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We had our own turkey and what was left of the ham we took to Kirk and Laurie's. We had pumpkin pie(Dad ate two by himself)blueberry,and banana cream pie(you know my good home made filling)it was delicious. I loved the puppet show. I use to do baths in tub,so I know they leave a lot to be desired. Mom