Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Down, but not out!

To all my faithful blog followers (if there are any of you left) I wanted to let you know that I have started a new blog meandmy4kids.blogspot.com

My life has changed dramatically in the past 6 months and so I felt my blog should too.

The kids and I are living back in the states and are adjusting to life in my home state of Utah.

We all enjoy being around family and that has helped to make the transition to single motherhood bearable.

Thank you again to all who have had us in your thoughts and prayers these past few months. We could not have made it without you.

Please take a look at the new blog site and add yourself as a follower!

Kelly

3 comments:

condiefamily said...

Yeah! I am so glad you are getting back on your feet and are living in our beloved Cache Valley. Hope you and your beautiful children are doing well. You have been in our thoughts and prayers. Ange was REALLY missing you over the last 6-9 months. Take care-maybe we can get together again on our next trip to the motherland!
Wendy Condie (daves sister)

Rachelle said...

I'm heading to the new site now! I have missed you and have checked out your blog...just to see your pics! Miss you all!

Unknown said...

You are the most amazing person and interesting writer. I am always amazed at your wonderful attitude, I know it is because God blesses you with strength beyond your own. We love you and your perfect kids so very much.