Friday, November 21, 2008

Our Brother...our Friend.


In Loving Memory of Brandon Chandler Seipert.
Son, Brother, Husband, Father and Friend.


Brandon, you were a precious part of our family and our lives will never be the same.
We find great solace in the knowledge that you are at peace; and that the Lord will make you whole.
Until we meet again; may the Lord bless you, comfort you and heal you.


The Brothers: Brandon, Richard, Kyle, Jeff, & Todd



Psams 23

The Lord is my sherpherd; I shall not want....He leadeth me in the paths of righteousness ...though I walk through the shadow of the valley of death, I will fear no evil; for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me ...thou annointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over ...and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever.

9 comments:

Michelle Glauser said...

My condolences!

Anonymous said...

A very nice memorial. Details would be nice[death date, date and place of burial,ages of or picts. of children,ect.] Nice pictures and good thoughts.

Well done,
Mom

Anonymous said...

Hey guys. So sorry to hear about Richards brother. So So So sad for everyone. I have a niece struggling as well. Miss you so much. wish we could come see u. and sorry about the bombing thing. I dont watch the news. Too depressing. glad your safe.
Kevin and Cindy

Wendoyoublog in Colorado said...

Kelly and Richard,

We send our love and condolences as well. We will pray for his family left behind. Hopefully his wife and kids have good support back home.

You guys were so good to him. I am sure he is very thankful for your love.

So sad. We are so sorry.

Rachelle said...

Our condolences to you all. Please know that you all are in our prayers!
I saw the horrific news today about the terror attacks in Mumbai. Horrible! I hope you all are okay.
Enjoy your holiday this week...we are thankful for your friendship and miss you guys!
BTW, Jana and fam leave for Italy on 12/4. We will miss them too!

Wendoyoublog in Colorado said...

Are you guys in hiding? We were worrying about you. I hope you weren't doing any shopping or traveling with all that terrorist stuff going on. Is this keeping R busy?

Rena said...

again...so sorry for your loss.
Hope you all are doing well. I have been thinking about you a lot lately.

Seipert Family said...

Kelly will you send me those pictures? You are an amazing writer, I can't keep from crying when it comes to this subject.. when does that go away?

Anonymous said...

I worked with Brandon at LAX for Swissport Aircraft Maintenance on the Northwest account. We all knew he was ill and we just found out he passed away last week. The time I new brandon was enough to realize he was a great human being and a very smart person. When I interviewed him for the job It took me less than a minute to hire him because I new he was very knowlegdable and smart.Everyone at Swissport was very sad with the news and hope the best for his family. I am sure he will be missed. A great guy.

Joe Nunez